Friday, March 30, 2012

NOTW

This post is going to be pic heavy. I took lots of pics so you could see all the different colors of this polish.


 I started with SH Xtreme Wear polish in Black Out, and then topped it with a coat of Essie Shine of the Times and a coat of SV




Then I went outside so I could get some pics in the sunlight




 I wore it like that for a couple of days and then last night I decided to mattify it with Hard Candy's Matte-ly in Love topcoat. I didn't realize it was possible for it be even prettier!






STILL no HG polish! I am starting to get really frustrated! But I do have my Zoya order coming and I picked up a couple new colors when I went tonight to check on the HG polish so I will be swatching those soon!
I also finished my project and I have( not including the ones I just bought) 100 different colors of polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment