Saturday, March 31, 2012

NOTD- China Glaze Flying Dragon

I have a new mani, but I haven't decided yet if I'm completely happy with it. I wanted to do a marble effect but I need to practice it more because I can't get it to look right yet. I swatched this color earlier, and was tired of messing with my nails so I just left it on and added to it a little. Here are the color swatches

In this pic you can see the pieces of microglitter that give it a tiny bit of shimmer. This dried matte so you will definitely want to put a topcoat over it. I needed 2 coats of  color to get it to look like the bottle. I really like this color and will wear it again!

I decided to try out my new dotting tool and ended up with this:


I used Sinful Colors Cream Pink for the flowers. I'm still undecided if I really love how it turned out, so I may end up changing it again tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment