Thursday, March 29, 2012

China Glaze For Audrey

I couldn't wait to swatch my new pretty for you all! So I did a quick polish on one hand so I could show you how gorgeous it is!
And it IS gorgeous! Sorry for the sloppy looking polish job but I was doing it quickly. This is ONE coat (well 2 on my thumb) of polish! And one coat of SV (Seche Vite) . It looks really really close to being a dead ringer for Tiffany Blue! So pretty!

Now I am deciding what my new mani will be for the week ( I think I have a pretty good idea) while I get caught up on 16 and Pregnant. Yeah I know it's trashy but I love it anyways!

OH and guess what!! THREE!!!!! times in the past 2 days I have had people think my nails were fake, but they are totally 100% real! One person was even the lady working at the Sally's store! Another one was my daughter, who seen what my nails look like when I do have fakes on. My natural nails have NEVER been this long. I have so much trouble getting them to grow and stay long because they are so thin and weak, so you have no idea how good that made me feel! My natural nails right now are the same length that I keep my acrylic nails when I have them done. Now though I am so paranoid and terrified that I am going to break one. So wish me luck that I can keep them long!

I am working on my post for my NOTW(nails of the week) but I won't be able to finish it until tomorrow. I need to take pics of it outside in the daylight so the color change holographic flakies show up better and you can see all the different colors.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that color!! Thats one of those colors that can help me get into or retain a good mood, my fave dress is that color :D I will be looking for that polish this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at Sally's Beauty Supply, of course! Glad you like it, doesn't it look just like Tiffany Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and FYI, right now at Sally's all China Glaze polish (except the Hunger Games and Magnetix polishes) are 2 for $10! Another one you will probably like is Liquid Crystal from the Prismatics collection. I have it but haven't done a swatch of it for here yet! Maybe this weekend I will swatch a bunch of different polishes for the blog

    ReplyDelete